Activities which took place during the 2015/2016 season:
- 4 days of training for AC Milan Academy 2015/2016 coaches
- 2 days of training for AC Milan Junior Camp Day 2015/2016 coaches
- 1 day of training for AC Milan Junior Camp 2016 technical directors
- 3 days of training for AC Milan Soccer School coaches, at BPM Milan Cup 2016
- Technical and leadership training courses – both ‘Entry Level’ and ‘Advanced Level’ – organised at 13 locations in Italy
- Training course reserved for AC Milan staff on the ‘Kids at the Office’ day in 2016
- 2 training sessions for AC Milan Soccer School managerial staff
- 2 training courses on strategy and management for sports clubs
- ‘Academy Coach’, an invite-only training course organised at the Vismara training ground
The ‘Academy Coach’ training course takes place every year at the Vismara training ground, where the AC Milan youth academy is based. It is reserved for authorised coaches, who have completed either the Entry, Advanced or Top Level courses organised by the Training School. Participants are invited to attend the course, which offers specific preparation for individuals who, in their respective sporting contexts, have set themselves apart having successfully followed and applied the AC Milan teaching methods.
In 2016, the course took place from 7 to 9 June and involved 15 coaches from nine AC Milan Soccer Schools.
The theoretical part of the course was dedicated to the role the Academy Coach has within a sports club, with particular attention given to the social and managerial skills that such individuals need to develop.
The coaches were then able to test themselves out on the pitch. Alongside teaching staff from the Training School, the coaches were asked to organise and conduct training sessions with the Esordienti 2003 (U13 side) from an AC Milan Soccer School in Lombardy.